Jr. Santiago Tavara1414- Lima 01. Telf. 425-4880 425-7045 . Fax 337-0045
ESELSA IS YOUR PROBLEMS SOLUTION
" ESELSA " EQUIPOS Y SERVICIOS ELECTRICOS S.A. is a company founded in 1,982, specialized in integral solutions of Electric and Electronic Engineering.
ESELSA`S engineers and technicians with experience, capacity and honesty in the realization of the diagnosis and correction faults
The Compact System is a self-contained single-phase test system to locate faults on power cables in low-voltage and medium-high-voltage systems and for testing cables in accordance with VDE.
The Compact System includes system components of latest design representing the present state of the art.
Special features of the Compact System are:
· implementation of a new patented prelocating method named ARM plus allowing improved prelocation by the arc surge method;
· implementation of the entire control of the Compact System s from a computer-aided Control Unit . All modes of operation, measured results, user information, and error messages are read out on the display of the Control Unit.
The Control Unit contains all reflectometer modes, too. Thus the Control Unit also controls the prelocation methods Pulse echo test (TDR), ARM plus, Current surge location (Surge), and the Decay method (discharge location) and all test results are read out on the display.
The system is structured in modules thus allowing optimum adaptation of the system to different ranges of application regarding the relevant methods of measurement and testing, adjustment of test and surge voltages, adjustment of surge energy and the desired easiness of operation.
The Control Unit is the main operating and display centre of the Compact system .
The operation of the Control Unit is computer-aided, all modes of the system and all test results are displayed on its LCD screen.
Controlling the system is in menus by pressing the respective key of the Control Unit. There are keys with fixed functions (Hard Keys) and keys with variable functions (Soft Keys). The currently effective function of each soft key is read out on the display.
The HV-Unit contains all high-voltage components of the Compact system . This includes the high-voltage sources, high-voltage switches, surge capacitors, and discharge switches.
SYSTEM R20 is Cable measuring van with complete 3-phase setup for measuring cables up to the 20 kV voltage series
· Testing with DC voltage up to 70 kV
· Testing with 0.1 Hz VLF AC voltage up to 52 kV (option)
· Burning with voltages up to 70 kV
· High-current burning with max. 25 A and automatic burn transfer (option)
· Surge pre-locating and pinpointing up to a voltage of 35 kV, energy 1250 J
· 3/6/12 kV, energy 1000 J
· Pre-locating the fault point with the pulse reflection method:
* Cage Squirrel Motors 1 ..1000HP
* Variable Speed Motors 5.. 500HP
* Direct Current Motors 1.. 500HP
* AC/DC Generator 10.. 1000KVA
* Power Transformers
* Transformation Substations 10 KV ..60KV
* Generators Protection. Boards
* Boards of Control and Industrial Protection.
* Electronic panel boards.
* Automatic Voltage Regulator for generators.
* Voltage Stabilizers.
* Automatic battery Charger.
* Power Rectifiers board.
* DC/AC Drivers.
* Automatic Transfer Switch.
* Protection Relay : VR * AR * FR * TR.
* Sources UPS, APS.
* Special modules
* Programmable boards with program logic controller PLC.
* Automatic Voltage Regulator Eselsa AVR.
* Voltage Stabilizers Eselsa AVS.
* Automatic battery Charger Eselsa BAT.
* Power Rectifiers board Eselsa SCR.
* DC Drivers Eselsa ASR.
* Automatic Transfer Switch Eselsa STS.
* Thermal Relay Tester Eselsa PRT.
* Contact Resistance Tester Eselsa PRC.
* Applied Voltage Tester Eselsa PAM.
* Transformer polarity Tester. Eselsa PTC.
* Boards of multiple tests Eselsa TPM.
* Protective Relay : VR * AR * FR * TR.
- REVISION AND EVALUATION OF THE SUBSTATIONS AND GENERATION CENTER DEVICES INCLUDING:
Circuit Breakers, Measure transformers, Lightning protective , Power Transformers , Generators, Protective Relay, protective boards.
- REPAIR Y/O SUBSTITUTION OF THE DIVERSE HV DEVICES.
- MAINTENANCE, TESTS, CALIBRATION AND VERIFICATION IN THE SAME PLACE OF WORK.
Copyright © 2006 Eselsa